Weber Immigration Black logo - no background

Services and FAQ

Find your pathway to Canada

Explore Services we Offer

Express Entry

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
Are you a recent international graduate student or a foreign worker in Canada?
Then you may qualify for the Canadian Experience Class Program to receive your Canadian PR.⁠

To be eligible, you must meet all of the following requirements:

  • You plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
  • ⁠You have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount of part-time) in an occupation at the NOC 0, A or B level in Canada in the three years before you apply for your PR.
  • ⁠You have gained your experience while working legally in Canada after you graduated.⁠
  • ⁠You meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).

Find out if you’re eligible for the CEC today. Click here to book your personalized consultation.

Ontario Provincial Nominee Program

Are you a foreign worker or international student that would like to permanently work and live in Ontario?

The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) allow Canada’s provinces and territories to select individuals who show an interest in settling in a particular province/territory and who will be able to contribute to that province’s economic development.⁠

The OINP program gives Ontario the ability to match immigrants’ skills to Ontario employers’ and labour market needs. It allows Ontario to nominate people for permanent resident status, and have their application fast-tracked by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.⁠

This program is for workers who:⁠

  • have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory⁠
  • ⁠want to live in that province, and⁠
  • want to become permanent residents of Canada

To find out which OINP stream you might be eligible for, click here to book your personalized consultation.

Spousal Sponsorship​

Do you want your loved one to stay in Canada? “Who can I sponsor?”
Immigrants in Canada get confused about this question all the time.

Here are a few facts about sponsorship applications:
  • To be a sponsor you must be a PR (permanent resident), Canadian or a person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act
  • You can sponsor your spouse, common-law or conjugal partner, or⁠ dependant children who have no dependent children⁠
  • For spousal sponsorship there are no income requirements⁠
  • You may sponsor your parents or grandparents if you meet the income requirements and if you are selected within the lottery process⁠
  • You may sponsor your orphaned brother, sister, nephew, niece or grandchild if they meet certain conditions⁠
  • You may sponsor one relative, related by blood or adoption, of any age, if you meet certain conditions

Your sponsorship application could be rejected if you:
  • Receive social assistance from the government (except for disability)⁠
  • Are in process of bankruptcy
  • Have failed to pay back immigration loans, or have made late or missed payments⁠
  • Have sponsored a family member in the past and failed to meet the terms
  • Have sponsored a previous spouse or partner who has not been a permanent resident for more than 3 years⁠
  • Were themselves sponsored and became a permanent resident less than 5 years ago
You can sponsor the person as your common-law partner (same or opposite gender) as long as you’ve been living or have lived with your partner for at least 12 consecutive months in a marriage-like relationship.⁠

You will need to apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class if your spouse or common-law partner:⁠
  • lives with you in Canada⁠
  • has valid immigration status in Canada⁠
  • would like to apply for, and qualifies for, an Open Work Permit so that they can work while the application is being processed

To learn more about Spousal Sponsorships, book your consultation now!

Work Permit

Do you want to work legally in Canada?

If you are not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, you need a work permit to work legally in Canada.⁠

In general, you need to apply for a work permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) or a Canadian visa office before you come to Canada. ⁠

In order to get a Canadian work permit, you need to make sure to:⁠
  • Get a job offer/letter from a Canadian employer before you apply for your permit.
  • Your employer must apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).

The ESDC will then decide whether the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job.⁠

There are special work permits for some kinds of workers. For example, there are special work permit programs for caregivers, business people, and agricultural workers.

Answers to your endless questions.
From immigration consultants you can trust.

“When I started to look for an immigration consultant, I didn’t feel that I fully trusted any of them…. and I always had that weird feeling inside”

How many times have you experienced this?

Probably many, especially if you’ve been trying to find the right answers for your immigration case.

Does this sound like you? Maybe you…

  • Spend hours online doing research for your immigration case only to feel even more confused and lost
  • Feel overwhelmed, stressed, and anxious because you don’t want to wait for answers. You want trustworthy and professional answers….and you want them now!
  • Tired of fake promises and consultants who just want your services – not your results
  • Didn’t expect your immigration process to be so complicated and complex
  • Just want someone to take care of your case once and for all so you can focus on your life!


We get you!

Because we were you. We know how challenging it is to apply for Canadian immigration all by yourself, and even worse, we know how hard it is to find someone you can trust.

Because before becoming immigration consultants, we experienced the headaches of doing online research and the uncomfortable meetings with advisors too.

It was the worst!

That’s why at Weber Immigration, we offer trustworthy, helpful, and fair immigration services.

Our personalized, up-to-date, and quality legal services will help you find your pathway to Canada.

Frequently Asked Questions.

We are specialized in helping clients apply for their permanent residencies from within Canada and abroad through various streams and programs. We specialize in Express Entry, Spousal Sponsorships, the Ontario PNP programs, and Temporary Residents Applications. Please note that we do not provide refugee or job placement services.

Applying for immigration alone can be challenging, overwhelming, and confusing, especially if you have a complex case. That’s why we offer personalized consultations to identify exactly which programs you might be eligible for. We can then support you through your documentation and application, saving you time and stress. To get expert legal advice, please book a consultation with us.

Click the button Book Consultation here. We offer different kinds of consultations depending on the various immigration needs of our clients.

We cannot guarantee any timelines for receiving your PR or other documents once your application has been processed. Due to Covid-19, the Government of Canada has faced delays with processing times.

Language proficiency test: The number one way to increase your CRS score is to retake your language test (IELTS/CELPIP/TEF). Improving your score on your language test will immediately increase your overall points.

Work Experience: Many candidates don’t leverage their work experience. Choosing the right combination of work experience in Canada and/or overseas is one of the simplest ways to increase your score.

Education: Even though going back to school is an investment, it can make an impact on your CRS score. A short program like a one-year post-secondary certificate could earn you a lot of additional CRS points.

Even though there is no maximum age for Express Entry, applicants who are 20-29 years old receive the highest points for their age. However, if you are significantly older than 35 but have a high level of education in Canada and/or have Canadian work experience, you can easily overcome lost points due to age.

If you already applied for Permanent Residency, it does not mean that you work/study/visitor status is automatically extended. Make sure you extend your temporary resident status in Canada while waiting for a decision on your Permanent Residency application.

Candidates applying under Federal Skilled Worker or Federal Skilled Trades are required to demonstrate proof of funds. Canadian Experience Class are exempt from showing proof of funds. If you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer you are also exempted from funds requirement, even if you apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or the Federal Skilled Trades Program.

Your Express Entry profile is valid for 12 months from the date you submit it or until it becomes ineligible. For example, note that the IELTS and CELPIP tests are valid for two years – this can impact the longevity of your Express Entry profile. If your Express Entry profile expires, you can submit a new one. You can do this as many times as you wish as long as you remain eligible.

An ECA is an assessment that determines the Canadian equivalent of a degree obtained outside of Canada. You do not need to get an ECA for educational credentials obtained in Canada. If you are claiming Express Entry points for your foreign education, an Educational Credentials Assessment report would be required in order to enter the Express Entry pool.

Join Our Newsletter

Receive our latest blog posts directly in your inbox!